Senior Mortgage Loan Processor:
Servicing communities since 1996, Lyons Mortgage Services is a direct mortgage lender licensed in NY, NJ, CT, CA and PA. Lyons is financially strong and well established, funding hundreds of millions of dollars in residential and commercial loans every year, with a retained mortgage servicing portfolio and a loyal customer base.
Lyons Mortgage Services is looking for a Senior Mortgage Loan Processor in our Astoria, NY office. The Loan Processor is responsible for ensuring assigned loan applications are processed and prepared in a timely manner and meet all regulatory requirements.
- Reviews newly originated mortgage loan applications for completeness and compliance with State and Federal regulations.
- Checks each loan package for customer e-Signature acceptance.
- Evaluates loan files for completeness.
- Communicates to Business Development Manager regarding incomplete application files.
- Processes and prepares loans in a timely manner.
- Submits loans that pass the Quality Loan Review process directly to the underwriting department
- Collects, reviews and submits acceptable underwriting stipulations from the BDM in a timely manner.
- Monitors compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and integrity in all internal and external interactions with employees.
- Ensures that data integrity exists with every transaction.
- Conducts daily pipeline management.
- The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of three (3) years of loan processing experience.
- Thorough understanding of loan processing
- General understanding of all areas of the mortgage industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Understanding of A.I. (Artificial Intelligence).
- Base Salary
- Profit Sharing
- Health Benefits
- United States work authorization