Business Development Manager
Lyons Mortgage Services is a direct lender- not a broker, headquartered in Astoria, NY. We finance both residential and commercial loans in NY/NJ/CT/PA & CA. We consider ourselves a premier service organization; therefore, we recognize the overriding importance of outstanding service to you and the communities we serve.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for providing superior level of service to our clients by promoting Lyons various lending program to customers, real estate agents, attorneys, accountants and developers. Your main objective will be to successfully communicate our company’s value proposition and product offering to new prospective clients. The right candidate is an excellent communicator, is assertive, energetic, highly organized, optimistic, detail-oriented and determined to succeed.
*This is a Full Time opportunity working remotely in the NY,NJ,CT,PA or CA area; Qualified candidates will live in the NY,NJ,CT,PA or CA area.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospects and existing customers
- Interview prospective customers to analyze financial and credit data, determine customer financing objectives, review product/pricing policies and guidelines.
- Originate and follow-up on the loan application.
- Review and document the loan file and ensure compliance.
- Report business development and sales activity
- Represent Lyons Mortgage Services in the market and at industry events
- Travel to meet with new prospects (as necessary).
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Mortgage Industry experience preferred
- Demonstrate the ability to exercise broad conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with complex issues.
- Experienced with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the escrow/title industry field.
- Sound proficiency and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Exceptional client and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational, listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and customers.
- Ability to professionally communicate both internally and externally with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Strong communication, leadership, customer service, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional planning and organizing skills prioritizing, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting; flexible, adaptable, and thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
- Skilled in being a self-motivating, analytical, and proactive team player.
- Mortgage License
- United State Work Authorization
- Profit Sharing
- Health Benefits