Mortgage Loan Officer
New York New Jersey Connecticut
Lyons is looking for experienced loan officers who are ready to take the next step in their careers.
This is a hybrid position.
Founded in 1996, Lyons Mortgage Services is a an active Fannie Mae and Portfolio seller/servicer of both residential and commercial loans. At Lyons, our products are the greatest competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are committed to delivering the best experience for our customers. We are ready to support you in growing your team.
Responsibilities require time in the office or in the field on a regular basis. Many responsibilities can be performed remotely but we looking for loan officers who are based in the following locations:
New York City (five boroughs), Nassau County, Suffolk County, Westchester County, Rockland County
Hudson County, Passaic County, Union County, Essex County, Bergen County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County
For the above counties we offer a unique lending product line including:
Portfolio no income verification loans
Unique commercial lending for Multi-family properties, investment and commercial properties
- Cultivate, develop and maintain trusted advisor relationships
- Support and recruit teams of loan officers
- Recommends loan solutions in accordance with lending guidelines and clients’ requirements.
- Manages a portfolio of customer relationships. Seeks prospective opportunities to retain and/or develop new clients. Responsible for sales calls.
- Develops and prepares loan solutions and refers products and services; reviews documentation to ensure compliance. Manages customer pipeline for efficiency.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to complete mortgage transactions.
- Collects and analyzes customer financial information
Active NMLS license in one of the following states: New York State, New Jersey or Connecticut. Minimum of 2 years of mortgage industry experience
Draw against commission range: $55,000 to $200,000 plus
Health Insurance, Profit Sharing
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Lyons provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories.
NMLS ID 58702